Does this sound familiar?
- Your relationships just aren’t working out, but you find yourself staying in them anyway because it’s better than being alone
- You take care of everyone else and there’s nothing left for you
- You’re constantly thinking about the “what if’s” instead of enjoying the moment
- You struggle to communicate your thoughts, feelings and needs
- You find yourself thinking about that thing that happened to you in the past and feel like you should be “over it” by now
- You feel as though you’ve lost yourself and your direction somewhere along the way
I can help you find joy, peace and inner harmony again.
Life is full of twists and turns.
Some we can manage on our own, but others knock us down and leave us feeling helpless and in need of a change that lasts. Lasting change is possible and it starts with you.
It takes immense courage to acknowledge that you’re in need of some extra support and to take the steps needed to find a therapist. Walking through the door of your first appointment requires a level of bravery regardless if you’re brand new to therapy or have been sitting on “the couch” for years. Feeling comfortable with the clinician sitting across from you is essential.
I believe that safety and trust are at the center of a meaningful and successful counseling experience. My compassion and empathetic nature as well as my ability to connect with others helps me to build a trusting counseling relationship. You can count on me to be open, genuine, accepting, and free of judgement. You can count on me to be patient as I walk beside you in your healing while also offering the straightforwardness of a third party perspective that is needed at times in order to help you achieve personal growth and a better understanding of yourself.